To develop a novel method and instrument for investigation of the bulk and surface rheology of suspensions in non-equilibrium state, characterized by strong mechanical perturbations. To determine the interaction potential between nanoparticles of different sizes and charge densities using a light scattering technique.
– experimental data on particles interactions;
– an experimental setup for rheological measurements of interfaces under vibrations;
– a theoretical dispersion equation needed for interpretation of the results of measurements;
– experimental data for bulk and surface rheological properties of complex multiphase liquids;
– interaction potentials between nanoparticles to be used in model of ESR1