To develop a theoretical model and perform simulations of interfacial flow of dense nanosuspensions taking into account the dynamics of nanoparticles under mechanical stresses. To apply this model to the flow in the apparatus for measurement of rheology, to the wetting/dewetting flows and to elongation of liquid bridges.
– Long-wave model for dense nanosuspension film flow and filament flow;
– simulations of the flow in vibrating thin films corresponding to the physical system in the setup for rheology measurement developed by ESR2;
– simulation of the flow of vibrating sessile drop studied experimentally by ESR6;
– simulation of nanosuspension drop spreading with surfactants studied by ESR7;
– simulation of liquid bridge elongation studied experimentally by ESR5