To synthesize core@shell bimetallic non-oxidizable nanoparticles, to formulate inks with high stability against aggregation process and to design a process for fabrication of printed circuits and devices with high electrical conductivity
– Developed and optimized process based on galvanic displacement reaction for synthesis of conductive, non-oxidizable core@shall (Ni@Au, Sn@Ag, Sn@Au) nanoparticles;
– developed and optimized ink formulation based on the knowledge of particles
– optimized printing technology (in cooperation with HUJI and Photocentric);
– developed and optimized low-temperature chemical sintering technology;
– results on the characterization of printed circuits (electrical conductivity, stability in air).